Counselors are available to all students and parents at Rogers High School. Their primary concern is the welfare and success of the students. They provide help with questions or concerns related to school, home, friends, careers, jobs, the future, and personal matters. Counselors work with students and parents to offer information regarding schedules, curriculum, and test score interpretation. Counselors are also familiar with agencies and resources that are available for situations that are beyond the responsibility or capability of the school. RHS counselors are assigned to students according to grade.
- Parents: Please call or email your students counselor to set up a meeting.
- Students: Use the Sign-up Form link below to request to see your counselor.
IMPORTANT: REQUESTS TO SEE THE COUNSELOR ARE NOT CHECKED OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL HOURS. If this is an emergency or if you or someone you know is feeling unsafe or suicidal; please reach out to someone! Options include:
- Call 911
- Go to an emergency room
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255
- Text CONNECT to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis.
- Talk to your parents/guardians or another trusted adult.
Guidance Office General #: 763-274-3145
Guidance Office Fax #: 763-274-3146