Post-Secondary Enrollment Options is a program that allows eligible students in 10th, 11th and 12th grades to earn college credit while still in high school. Students generate both college credit and high school credit by successful completion of the course. Most PSEO courses are offered on the campus of the postsecondary institution; some courses are offered online. Each participating college or university sets its own admissions requirements for enrollment into the PSEO courses.
PSEO Info Session - February 21 & 22, 2023
Any RHS 10th or 11th grade student who is considering PSEO next year, should attend one of these informative information sessions. Students who are currently enrolled in PSEO, do not need to attend.
- Virtual PSEO Information Session - Tues, February 21 @ 5:30 (Google Meet Link)
- In-Person PSEO Information Session - Wed, February 22 @ 7:15am (RHS Media Center)
These information sessions will review the requirements and application process for PSEO (Post Secondary Enrollment Options) for high school students. Please register for a full schedule at RHS during registration, and your schedule will be adjusted in the spring, after your PSEO application is completed.
If you are interested in attending PSEO (Post-Secondary Enrollment Options), please follow the steps below:
- Check PSEO eligibility requirements of college you are interested in attending
- Complete the college’s online PSEO application
- Keep track of STAR ID and PASSWORD information - you will need it again
- Parent/Guardian + Student sign RHS PSEO Participation Agreement
- Complete MDE - PSEO 3 Part Form
- Schedule a meeting with your School Counselor
- Bring your completed MDE - PSEO 3 Part Form
- Follow the required orientation/registration steps at PSEO institution
- Schedule another meeting with your School Counselor for college course selection & planning
Check out these links for more PSEO resources: