Open Gym Information
Supervised recreation time to work on your skills, get a great workout, and socialize! Schedule changes may occur, so always check before dropping a child off at the school.Modifications to open gym for 2020-2021 due to COVID-19:
Pay-at-the-door: $5/personExact change onlyall agesSundays Sep 27-May 2* | 4:00-6:00pmRogers MS Gym Door A*Not meeting Nov 22, 29, Dec 27, Jan 3, Apr 4Sundays Sep 27-May 2* | 4:00-6:00pmZimmerman HS Gym Door K*Not meeting Nov 22, 29, Dec 27, Jan 3, Apr 4Note: Youth under 11 must have a responsible adult in attendance.ages 11-15 and families w/children of all agesWednesdays Sep 30-May 5* | 7:00-8:30pmZimmerman HS Gym Door K*Not meeting Nov 25, Dec 30, Mar 17, 31grades 9-12 and adultWednesdays Sep 30-May 5* | 7:00-9:00pmRogers HS Gym Door I*Not meeting Nov 25, Dec 30, Feb 10, Mar 17, 31Wednesdays Sep 30-May 5* | 8:30-10:00pmZimmerman HS Gym Door K*Not meeting Nov 25, Dec 30, Mar 17, 31
- - Bring your own equipment; shared equipment will not be available.
- - Bring a water bottle; drinking fountains are not available.
- - Masks are required for all participants ages 5+.
- - Social distancing is to be practiced when possible.
- - Capacity limits per MDH guidelines.
- - Please bring exact change only; change for larger bills will not be available.