RHS Picture Day
RETAKES HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED
WHEN: Monday, November 2nd & Tuesday, November 3rd
TIME: 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
A & B Day Rotations will be called alphabetically during hours 1, 2, & 3.
100% Distance Learners are welcome to come either day between 7:00 and 10:30 a.m.
- Enter through the PAC entrance - Door 2
Ordering or Paying After Picture Day
1. Find your Portrait ID and Access Code, which is unique to each student, on your proofs or order sheet.
For up to 9 months after your Picture Day, you can use your Portrait ID and Access Code for a first-time order or reorder additional pictures and photo gifts.
LIFETOUCH Customer Service: 1-800-736-4753 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST
RHS Pictures will be taken during the school day. Students will be called down to the PAC by grade/ alpha during periods 1, 2, and 3, and possibly period 6 on the following days:
- Day Rotation A - Monday, September 14
- Day Rotation B - Tuesday, September 15
100% Distance Learning and PSEO Students:
- Thursday, September 17 7:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- Performing Arts Center Students (only)
1. Visit MyLifetouch.com
2. Enter your Picture Day ID EVTVQNJG6
3. Order your perfect package and don’t worry about returning anything on Picture Day!
Parents will have up to 48 hours after picture day to complete their online order.
Picture Order Forms will be available at the photo booth. Complete an order form and give it to the photographer with a form of payment (make checks payable to Lifetouch).
Students will receive their student IDs at the beginning of the school year along with their picture orders.
*Seniors should take their picture for school ID purposes. *Students must follow the Dress Code for student pictures.