End of Year Drop Off & Pick Up
Prairie View Families,
Please know that all families will be keeping their Chromebooks through the summer. However, we are scheduling time for families to return other items and pick up t-shirts for our 5th and 8th grade students at the school June 2 & 3. Families will have an assigned date and time. It is important for families to use this time to take care of these things; this will be the only opportunity.
Please note that we will use our bus lot to collect and distribute materials, and families will not enter the building. Families should label all materials, except library books, with students’ first and last names (paper in front of books and tape on instruments).
Prairie View Staff
Materials Collection and Distribution:
Tuesday, June 2
Wednesday, June 3
Items to return: Library books, textbooks, novels, LLI materials/book bags, instruments
Items to pick up: 5th grade and 8th grade t-shirts
***Due to COVID 19 production delays, we have not received our yearbooks. Yearbooks will be distributed at a later date. Please watch for additional information.***
**Due to COVID 19 distribution delays, Jump Rope for Heart prizes will be distributed in the fall.
*Art projects will be distributed in the fall.
In an effort to keep everyone safe and healthy while picking up items, we ask that you adhere to the following:
- Enter through the bus entrance and drive to the bus corral.
- Pull up along the curb of the bus corral near door 6.
- Stay in your vehicle.
- A Prairie View staff member will approach your vehicle with a cart for you to place your return items.
- Please pull forward and drive around the building to exit. Please stay in a single line, wait for cars that are stopping, and do not pass.
- If you have a 5th grade or 8th grade student, stop at door 5. State your student’s name and grade. Your t-shirt bag will be placed on a table for you to pick up.