Grab-n-Go Meals

  • Per the Governor’s announcement on December 16, 2020 the District will begin to transition back to in-person learning for certain grade levels beginning January 19, 2021.  As we prepare to have select students return to our campuses, the meal service program will also undergo a change.  Meal service will include the return of daily Grab-n-Go meal pick-up combined with one “Meal Pack’ date for the month of January 2021.   

  • Free Nutritious Meals For Kids 18 And Under

  • Food Assistance and Community Outreach

  • Pandemic-EBT Benefits for Families for 2020-2021 School Year

  • Technology Services

  • Questions

  • Free Meals for Kids

Upcoming Events

  • There are no upcoming events to display.

View Calendar
  • In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact  the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.

    To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410.
    2. Fax: 202-690-7442.
    3. Email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.