Course Registration Window for School Year 2021-2022
December 9, 2020 through December 23, 2020
UPDATE: Registration Deadline extended through Jan 15th!!!
It's a great day to be a ROYAL! The Building Futures Virtual Event for incoming Freshmen was held on Tuesday, December 8, 2020. The event and interactive slideshow are available to view by selecting the link below.
Carefully select courses as the registrations' data will create courses for the upcoming school year. Arranging a school schedule is very difficult, and not everyone will receive the courses he/she chooses. Students must also choose alternate courses that he/she would enjoy taking. AN ALTERNATE COURSE WILL BE SCHEDULED IF THE ORIGINAL COURSE CHOSEN DOES NOT FIT INTO THEIR SCHEDULE, IS FULL, OR NOT AVAILABLE.
- Watch the grade-level Registration video.
- When selecting your courses:
- Consider the general requirements for graduation.
- Reference the ISD 728 Registration Guide.
- Review the course descriptions in the ISD 728 Course Description Guide.
- Course sequence charts are available to assist with selecting the right course.
- Decide which courses you want to take in high school based on your post-high school plans.
- Discuss your plans with your parents.
- Consult with teachers, counselors, and employers.
- Use the information you have available about yourself, such as test results, interest inventories, and past grades.
- Check entrance requirements for colleges and other post-secondary programs before you select courses.
- Obtain teacher permission, if needed.
- Complete the grade-level Registration Planning Worksheet.
- Enter selected courses from the Registration Planning Worksheet through Student's Portal Account. Courses are automatically saved; you do not need to turn anything into the Counseling Office.
New to the District
- Enroll your student by completing the online registration.
- Access the Online Registration System to request a personalized registration link to your email address (required).
- Once received, use the link to begin the registration process.
- After submission, your application will route to your child's school office, and you will be contacted with the next step to take.
- Complete the grade-level Registration Planning Worksheet located on the right side of this page and mail, fax, or email to the RHS Guidance Office. The option of registering for courses online is not available to students who are new to the district.
- Rogers High School, Attn: Guidance Office, 21000 141st Ave N., Rogers, MN 55374
- Fax: 763-274-3146
- ISD 728 contracts with Vision of Elk River to provide transportation services for ISD 728 students. When to notify Vision Transportation (763-441-4420 or 763-428-7696):
- New students: Please complete the transportation information on each student when completing the Online Registration.
- Grades 9-10: If transportation is needed from a location other than the student's home residence. Bus Transportation Form
- Grades 11-12: Register if busing is needed (it is not automatically scheduled for these grade levels). Bus Transportation Form