Online728 Middle School Program
Because Every Learner is Unique
Starting with the 2021-2022 school year, Online728 offers a full online option for students in grades 6-8. Online728 has offered online programming for students in grades 9-12. Each year the program has experienced growth in enrollment and we are excited to expand programming for middle school students next year.
Our Online728 Middle School program uses ISD 728 teachers and curriculum aligned to Minnesota Academic Standards. Participation in the Online728 Middle School program allows students to experience many of the same curriculum opportunities with the ability to connect with teachers live using Google Meetings.
Online728 courses are different from the 100% Distance Learning options available in 2020. Online728 courses are uniquely designed just for those learners who are enrolled in the online program. This format allows instructors to provide more personalized instruction and better support learners. The Online728 Middle School program personalizes the learning process and provides an alternative to the traditional classroom model.
Online728 Middle School creates an online learning environment that:
DELIVERS A PERSONALIZED LEARNING APPROACH
- Individualized student learning through the use of digital curriculum and personalized instructor support.
- Instruction that allows students to follow their own pace, plan, and path along their educational journey.
- High-quality curriculum aligned to Minnesota academic standards.
PROVIDES A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- Access to curriculum 24:7 through Schoology.
- Flexibility in their personal and academic schedules.
- Ability to connect with teachers during online office hours.
OFFERS INSTRUCTIONAL and TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Instructors are licensed ISD 728 teachers and have received specialized training to assess and communicate effectively in an online environment.
- Google Meetings will be utilized for personalized questions or full class instruction.
- All students receive a Chromebook with access to ISD 728 technical support.
A Day in the Life of a Middle Schooler