Every Meal Weekend Program
Rogers High School is excited to partner with Every Meal to offer a free weekend food program for our students & families. Every Meal is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to fight childhood hunger through community and school partnerships. Every Meal specifically focuses on food gaps - the times when students aren't at school to access meal programs. Every Meal supports families with programming over weekends and extended school breaks.
Please use this ENROLLMENT FORM to enroll your student.
- Free for all families.
- No qualifications are required for enrollment.
- Enrolled students receive a 4-5 pound bag of nutritious, nonperishable food, including a variety of fruits, vegetables, proteins, grains, & soups/entrees.
- Every Meal does not collect information from families; privacy is protected.
- Families may enroll in the program anytime throughout the school year.
- Families may choose from a variety of different weekend meal bag options
- School staff discreetly distribute food bags to students, typically on Fridays.
For additional information or questions about Every Meal, please contact Angie Evans, RHS Site Coordinator, at 763-274-3140 x1729.