Class of 2023 Graduation Information
Graduation is an exciting occasion and we want the best program for our students and families. We want to continue the tradition of excellent graduation ceremonies here at Elk River High School! To promote this, we have carefully outlined some important information. Students are not required to attend the ceremony. Diplomas will be handed out to the students by ERHS staff. PSEO students will NOT receive their diploma until all credits are received by ERHS from the post-secondary institution.
Any questions, please contact: email@example.com.
Open up the Graduation Accordion of information for timelines and information for the Class of 2023.
POSTED TO SCHOOLOGY ON 5/22/2023:
CLASS OF 2023 - READ CAREFULLY!!
Report to your ADVISORY teacher today to pick up your cap/gowns and academic awards BEFORE you go to your assigned location for the Senior Farewell Tour.
IF you have PSEO/ONLINE/OTHER as your Advisory teacher, you will pick up your items in the Main Office (location change). When you come to the Main Office, check in with Mrs. Kathy Lindner to pick up your name tag, then you will pick up your cap/gown with Mrs. Bartlett.
QUESTION: What if I did not attend elementary school in ISD728? ANSWER: You have been assigned an elementary school so you are able to attend this amazing experience.
REMINDER - - There are no HONORS items in your pick up today. No Honors tassels, high honors stoles, or NHS cords. These are handed out at graduation rehearsal on Thursday, June 8th at 7:30am because they are determined on your cumulative grade point average AFTER your 8th semester grades are posted. NO EXCEPTIONS!
REMINDER ABOUT TICKET INFORMATION:
- All obligations/fees MUST be cleared to receive tickets.
- Each graduate will be given FOUR (4) guest tickets to the ceremony in the Main Gym. Anyone attending the ceremony must have a ticket, regardless of the guest's age. Tickets will be collected and reentry is not allowed. ERHS does not hand out more than the given FOUR (4) guest tickets to each graduate.
- All tickets will be handed out to the graduates at graduation rehearsal on Thursday, June 8th, 2023.
- Handicap seating is available on a first come, first served basis.
- All ISD 728 Graduations will be streamed live. The link will be live 30 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony: www.isd728.org/Livestream-ElkRiver
- The Zabee Theater will be available for overflow guest attendance on a first come, first served basis. The theater can accommodate up to 800 people with a large drop down screen to view the live ceremony.
HOW DO I FIND OUT IF I PURCHASED A CAP/GOWN FOR MY SENIOR?
- Orders were completed November 2022 through the Campus Portal School Store. You can look in your payment history to see the purchase information.
- If you do not see an order there, please check your FEES tab to see if one was ordered later with Mrs. Bartlett.
- If you DO NOT see an order in either place, please email Mrs. Bartlett directly to verify or order (limited extras on hand): firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESOURCE: FAQ: Graduation - Cap/Gown/Regalia
Cap decoration guidelines (click here).
Updated 05/25/2023, 05/18/2023, 05/11/2023, 05/05/2023, 04/24/2023, 03/15/2023, 11/22/2022, 10/03/2022, 08/03/2022
ERHS: Class of 2023 - General Information - May 18
Class of 2023 - ISD728 Google Takeout - Moving @isd728.org Google data to Personal Google account
GRADUATION CEREMONY PHOTOS - Order forms
ISD 728: Food Service Meal Account Refunds - May 8, 2023
ERHS: Library Materials - Return date is May 28, 2023 (sent 5/7, 5/14, 5/21)
Class of 2023: General Information sent April 24, 2023
Class of 2023: Scholarship Emails - 03/01, 03/08, 3/14
Graduation Cap/Gown and Regalia Order - Nov 21-28
Senior Panoramic - September 19, 2022
ERHS: Senior Photo information for Yearbook submission - Deadline Nov 5, 2022!
ERHS: IMPORTANT DATES
ERHS: Graduation Ceremony Eligibility & Ticket Information
ISD 728: Graduation Credit Requirements
SENIOR SUBMISSIONS ARE TO BE COMPLETED VIA COMPUTER, NOT PHONES.
Senior Recognition Ads:Graduation Ads (senior recognition ads) Parents can celebrate their Senior in the yearbook. Order your Class of 2023 - Yearbook Graduation Recognition Ad which is due by November 5, 2022, by clicking the link: https://www.jostens.com/
Senior Photos: Class of 2023 - Your Senior Photos are due November 5, 2022! All photos must be 300 resolution or higher. Format must be 2"x3" PORTRAIT (vertical) minimum. If the photo is not in high quality, it may not be placed in the yearbook. This is the responsibility of the person who submits the photo.To submit your SENIOR PHOTO by November 5, 2022, click the following link:https://images.jostens.
com/0FiaDSvFYB6bIIKYP7L57wgThank you very much!Shane Netzinger10/03/2022