Vision Transportation Services
Rogers Middle School is serviced by Vision Transportation. If you have a question or concern, please call Vision Transportation directly, 763-441-4420.
1. Make the bus an enjoyable part of the day for all students.
2. Respect and obey the bus driver.
3. Cross 10 feet in front of the bus and wait for the driver to wave you across.
4. Get on and off only at designated stop.
5. Stay seated in assigned seat.
6. Keep feet, hands and objects to yourself and out of the aisle.
7. Talk quietly using your "inside voice" and use appropriate language. Fighting, yelling, swearing and obscene gestures will not be tolerated.
8. Keep bus clean and litter free.
9. Dangerous items are prohibited.
10. Respect the bus and equipment. Student must pay for damages.
11. Eating and drinking are not allowed.
12. Unacceptable behavior can cause unsafe operation of the bus and could result in a serious accident.
13. A video camera may be installed and used on the vehicle.
14. Cell phones are to be used in case of emergency only. They are to be kept in your backpack.
15. Remember, school bus transportation is a privilege, not a right.
16. Not following the rules listed above may result in the suspension of bus privileges.