Back To School Information
As a general rule there is no one set supply list that all students can follow as supplies are quite class specific. However, we at RHS can offer you a few guidelines:
- Every student will need basic supplies such as pens, pencils, highlighters, spiral notebook and folder for each class.
- Upper level math courses will use a graphing calculator (such as the TI-84), while Algebra students can use any standard model (such as the TI-34).
Teachers will discuss required class specific supplies during the first week of school.
District Calculator Program
ISD 728 is offering a TI 84 Plus Silver calculator “rent to own” program for students. The goal of this program is to equip students with calculators and it will allow students to purchase a TI 84 Plus Silver calculator using a payment system.
- The total cost of the calculator is $108.00, with an initial down payment of $20.
- Payment installments are made electronically through Rev-Trak with use of a credit card.
- Payments are tracked and can be viewed through the Campus system by logging into the Parent Portal.
- The total sum of $108.00 must be paid prior to the last day of school.
Do I have to purchase through ISD 728 or can I purchase at another store ( Wal-Mart, Target, etc)?
You can purchase your calculator wherever it works best for you
If I lose or damage the calculator before total payment is made, do I still have to pay the total $108.00?
Yes, total payment of $108.00 is due by the last day of school, regardless of the condition of the calculator
What if I cannot/do not pay off the calculator by the last day of school?
All unpaid school fees, including the calculator, are turned over to collections by the District Office.