Report an Absence
Attendance Line: 763-241-3555 or email: email@example.com
When calling the Attendance Line or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, please have the following information in the message:
Absences: Student Name, Student Grade, and detailed reason for and length of absence.
Early Release from School: Student Name, Student Grade, Time student needs to be released, and reason for student being released.If you receive an automated call saying your student was marked absent from school or class, please check your Parent Portal for more details on the absence. If your student feels they were marked absent in error, please have them clear it up with their teacher.
Campus Portal Absence Requests
Visit Campus Portal and use the top left Menu button to access More > Absence Requests (see example screenshot below)
- Select the student(s) you are reporting for absence.
- Use the Excuse dropdown list to choose the reason the student(s) will be absent.
- Choose an Absence Type for a full day, arrive late, or leave early.
- Enter the absence Day and Time. If a full day, enter the first and last day the student will not be at school (can be the same day).
- Enter Comments about the reason for absence.
- Choose Submit button at bottom when finished.
Previously submitted absence requests for the student can be Viewed or Deleted using the options at the bottom of the Absence Requests area, including those made by other guardians in the household. More information is available here.Updated 1/3/2023