- All students must report to the cafeteria during their lunch period unless they have a pre-signed pass to a supervised area.
- ERHS IS A CLOSED CAMPUS FOR LUNCH, STUDENTS MAY NOT LEAVE THE BUILDING.
- Students are responsible for taking their tray to the dishwashing room and seeing to it that their table is left clean.
- Students are not permitted to cut or push in the lunch line.
- Absolutely no throwing of food or other objects will be tolerated.
- All students must follow the direction of the lunch room supervisors.
- Students are encouraged to not remove food or drink from the cafeteria.
- When weather permits, students may go outside to the area located directly in front of the main entrance. No one is permitted to go outside in any other area.
- Students who fail to observe the above rules will be assigned any combination of the following: 1) lunch room clean up; 2) assigned seating; 3) in school suspension; 4) loss of parking privileges; 5) detention; 6) loss of lunch room privileges. Additional days of clean up will be assigned those students who fail to report for duty. Refusal to clean up or follow the directions of the supervisors may result in additional school consequences.