COME JOIN THE ZHS DRAMA DEPARTMENT!
Fall Musical: "Do You Wanna Dance" - November 18th-20th
One Act Play: "Everyman/Everywoman - January 19th FREE public performance @ 7pm
Spring Play: "Alice in Wonderland" - April 21st-23rd - CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS!
To register to be a cast or crew member, CLICK HERE!
- Login to Parent Portal (parent/guardian, not student)
- Click on School Store
- Choose the School your student attends
- Click on Athletics or Activity
- Select the Activity you are registering for
- Select Recipient and Activity Option (pay now or pay later) If you are registering for a tech roll, please select "Pay at a Later Date"
- Click on Required Forms (22-23 Athletic/Activity Registration Packet) Complete & Sign
- Submit Forms
- Add to Cart
- Select cart and submit for payment (even if you are selecting pay at a later date) Your registration WILL NOT be received by the Activities Office if the steps bolded in red are skipped.
Once your cart has been successfully submitted, you will receive an email stating, "Thank you for registering for an ISD728 Activity”. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your registration has not been submitted successfully. Please try again.
ZHS DRAMA PROUDLY PRESENTS
Bust a move and shake your groove thing with the folks of SnapHappy, Ohio, as they fight the power against the dreaded “dance tax.”
November 18th - 7pm
November 19th - 7pm
November 20th - 2pm
ZHS One Act Play
The old morality play in which Everyman (or Everywoman) suddenly faces Death has been made into a new play in which the medieval speech gives way to the 20th-century English of a shopping center. Death gives Everyman one hour to put his affairs in order and, as the countdown begins, our hero realizes that finding a tax shelter or an attractive date for dinner are no longer pressing problems. Everyman first tries to find someone to accompany him on his journey. Of course, no one is willing to go along—except Good Deeds, an unselfish lady who has been widely regarded as impulsive and none too bright. All the allegorical figures—Beauty, Strength, Worldly Goods—come to life in their modern counterparts.
FREE public performance January 19, 2023 ~ 7pm
ZHS DRAMA PROUDLY PRESENTS
As the curtain rises, Alice slides into view at the end of her long fall down the rabbit-hole. It is a more delightful place for the audience than for Alice, who is trying desperately to get back home. She tries to get help from the Mad Hatter, the Rabbit, and from the very nice Cheshire Cat. Long enough to contain the most delightful incidents, it is short enough to keep audience attention.
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR TICKETS!
April 21st - 7pm
April 22nd - 7pm
April 23rd - 2pm