Click on the link at the bottom to access the Zimmerman High School Online Activity Registration Page.
Helpful Hints for Online Registration:
1. You will need Parent Portal Login Information to access Online Registration. The parent login NOT the student login.
2. After online registration is complete the Activity Fee will be assigned to your students Campus Fee Account the following business day.
3. All Forms (MSHSL and ZHS Eligibility, Health Questionnaire and Emergency Card) are completed during the online process.
4. Physicals are due every 3 years (from date of physical) for participants or as stated by physician. Fine Art Activities (IE: Jazz Band, Speech, Plays) DO NOT need a physical on file but are required to answer the Health Questionnaire and Emergency Card.
5. Please note that the ISD 728 Family Maximum per school year is $775. Contact the Activities Office if you have reached that amount.
6. ALL Forms and Physicals need to be in to the Activities Office BEFORE the first practice/tryout date.
7. Important Help and Information with Activities Registration (This has changed for Spring 2021)
ISD 728 PARENT PORTAL ACTIVITIES ONLINE REGISTRATION
1. Log In to Parent Portal
2. Click on “Activity Registration” (left side of screen)
3. Choose the School your student attends
4. Click on “Athletics”
5. Select the Activity you are registering for