- Login to Parent Portal (parent/guardian, not student)
- Click on School Store
- Choose the School your student attends
- Click on Athletics or Activity
- Select the Activity you are registering for
- Select Recipient and Activity Option (pay now or pay later)
- Click on Required Forms (22-23 Athletic Registration Packet) Complete & Sign
- Submit Forms
- Add to Cart
- Select cart and submit for payment (even if you are selecting pay at a later date) Your registration WILL NOT be received by the Activities Office if the steps bolded in red are skipped.
Once your cart has been successfully submitted, you will receive an email stating, "Thank you for registering for an ISD728 Activity”. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your registration has not been submitted successfully. Please try again.
All students participating in MSHSL sanctioned sports (grades 7-12) are required to have a valid Sports Qualifying Physical on file with their school prior to the first day of practice. Drama, Jazz Band, Knowledge Bowl, and Speech DO NOT require a physical.
Physical Dates on file can be verified on Parent Portal: (Students Name, Health Tab) A normal sports physical is valid for three years.
- If you are in need of a new physical, CLICK HERE for a copy of the current Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Clearance Form. Please have your physician complete, sign, and date the form.
The Minnesota State High School League requires that in order for students to be academically eligible to participate in MSHSL activities, they must be making satisfactory progress toward graduation. If you have questions regarding your student's academic eligibility, please contact Mr. Hilyar @ email@example.com. If your child is on an Individualized Education Program (IEP), please contact his/her case manager for alternate eligibility.
Please register early and allow up to 72 hours for the activities office to process your registration.
Please note that the ISD 728 Family Maximum per school year is $775 (MS sports excluded from this calculation). Contact the Activities Office if you have reached or are approaching that amount.
Important Additional Help and Information with Activities Registration