Helpful Hints for Online Registration:
1. Log In to Parent Portal - Must be Parent/Guardian's login - your student's login will not work
2. Click on “School Store”
3. Choose the School your student attends
4. Click on “Athletics”
5. Select the Activity you are registering for
6. Complete Forms and Digital Signature
7. Submit Forms
8. Add to Cart - Your registration WILL NOT be received by the Activities Office if this step is skipped.
9. Select Cart and Submit for $0.00 (Activity Fee assigned to the students account the following business day)
10. You will receive an email confirmation when the registration is complete. If you do not receive email confirmation please review steps 7-9 to ensure that registration was submitted.
All Forms (MSHSL and ZHS Eligibility, Health Questionnaire and Emergency Card) are completed during the online process. Physicals are due every 3 years (from date of physical) for participants or as stated by your physician. Fine Art Activities (IE: Jazz Band, Speech, Drama, Knowledge Bowl, etc.) DO NOT require a physical on file but you are required to answer the Health Questionnaire and complete the Emergency Card. ALL Forms and Physicals need to be in to the Activities Office BEFORE the first practice/tryout date.
Please note that the ISD 728 Family Maximum per school year is $775. Contact the Activities Office if you have reached that amount.
Important Additional Help and Information with Activities Registration