Apply to Use a District Facility
It is the policy of the School Board to encourage the use of ISD 728 schools and facilities. The Community Education Department will coordinate the use and rental of all school district buildings and facilities.
All facility use requests must be submitted via the online application. Phone and email requests will no longer be accepted.
- Log in to your account at https://isd728.ce.eleyo.com.
- For individual use, select the account under your name
- For organizational use, select the account under the organization’s name (organizations will only appear if you have been given scheduling and/or invoicing rights for the organization).
- Complete the contact information here.
- Once we receive this information, we will create your Account Profile and you will receive an email that looks like the following image to setup your password.
- Once your password is setup, you will have access to your Eleyo profile at https://isd728.ce.eleyo.com and follow instructions for existing users above.
If additional information is required for approval, you will be notified. Requests cannot be approved without complete information.
Upon approval of your request, you will receive a confirmation. Please bring this confirmation to your event/activity. This confirmation will include an estimate of charges (if applicable); this is only an estimate; actual costs will be included on your event invoice and may include sales tax, if applicable.
If your request includes use of a district auditorium and/or theater, your final approval will be contingent on completion of a Technology and Staffing Form. A link to this form will be emailed with your approval, or can be found here Technology & Staffing Request Form.
For questions or more information, please contact:
ISD 728 Facilities Scheduler
1170 Main Street, Elk River, MN 55330
Request facility use online:
- https://isd728.ce.eleyo.com (link to request space)
- Technology & Staffing Request Form (request for technology/staffing in auditoriums & theater after approval of usage)