Activity Athletic Online Registration
School Store Activity/Athletic Online Registration
- Parent Portal is required to access activity registration. Student Portal does not have access. Visit www.isd728.org/portal or call 763-241-3548 for parent portal assistance if needed.
- Parent/guardian and students must agree to the terms presented, including the MSHSL Eligibility Brochure.
- Allow for about 15 minutes to complete required forms (Eligibility, Health Questionnaire and Emergency Card).
- Related ISD728 Co-Curricular Fees are assigned and available for payment with registration or on the Parent Portal "Fee Tab" the next business day.
- If submitted less than 3 days prior to the start of the season, there may be a delay in a students ability to participate until the school office processes the Registration.
- No practice or tryouts are allowed until Registration is processed, including having a current Physical on file.
Online Registration Steps Below (Watch the optional overview video)
- Login to your Parent Portal account, using your email address on file with the school.
- Choose Activity Registration found under the top left Menu icon.
- Choose New Regisration at the bottom.
- Choose the student's School Store found under the top left Menu icon.
- Choose the category and activity / athletic opinion you would like your student to participate in.
- Select your eligible student in the Recipient drop down.
- Open the link to the required form, and enter your information. Use the Save Progress if you need to leave and complete later.
- Use Next Action or tab key to move through the questions.
- !ERROR warning indicates an answer is required or is incorrect.
- Use the Signature button on the last page to digital sign the form.
- Submit when ready, then complete the Cart process below.
- Choose Add to Cart when the Form shows status Signature Complete.
- Choose My Cart to and Submit to send the registration to the school office (DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP).
- Fees not paid with Registration are available for payment the next business day found in Parent Portal’s 'Fees' area.
- Completed forms are available for review later in the Activity Registration area of Campus Portal.
Need help? Visit Getting Started for Parents for help using Campus Portal School Store or Payments.
Activity Fees & Payment Information
- Costs are viewable in the ISD728 Co-Curricular Fees schedule.
- Fees are available for payment with Registration to pay at a later date.
- Activity fees can be tracked and paid online from the Infinite Campus Portal “Fees” area, or Cash or Credit in the Activities Office.
- ISD728 Co-Curricular Family Maximum per school year is $775.00. Please contact the Activities Office, before making payment, if you have reached the Family Max.
- Fee waivers may be available if you qualify for free or reduced lunch. Please submit a current copy of your ISD728 Food Service confirmation letter to the Activities Office.
- All unpaid Co-Curricular Fees will be submitted to a collection agency by ISD728.
- All students participating in MSHSL sanctioned sports are required to have a Sports Qualifying Physical on file with their high school. Fine Arts Activities (i.e.: Jazz Band, Speech, Drama) DO NOT require a physical.
- Physicals are good for THREE YEARS of participation from the date of the exam.
- Physicals must be current through the end of your sport participation season.
- Your student’s physical date on record can be verified in Parent Portal under More > Health > Immunizations at bottom see Last Sports Physical.
- If a physical date DOES NOT SHOW in the portal, there isn't a current physical on file making your student ineligible to practice or participate in a sport.
- If you need a new physical, please obtain a copy of the current Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Clearance Form and have your physician complete, sign, and date the form. Be sure to return the signed form to the Activities Office prior to your current physical expiration date in order to be eligible to play.
If you need further assistance, please contact your school’s office.