ISD 728 Online Registration
Welcome to ISD 728! Our Online Registration System for new students is simple and fast. Please read the information below and register your new student(s).
If you do not have access to a computer or email address, you can access a Kiosk at your school office or the ISD 728 Welcome Center which will allow you to enter your information using the online system. Contact your school office for available options.
If you need assistance with new student registrations, contact the ISD 728 Welcome Center (763) 241-3536 during business hours, or contact your school office.
If you have existing students and need assistance with updating your household information, contact Parent Portal support at (763) 241-3548.
How do I register my child to attend school in ISD 728?
Please follow the instructions below to begin the online registration for your new student(s).
Access the Online Registration System to request a personalized registration link be sent to your email address (required).
- Once received, use the link to begin the registration process.
- After submission, your application will be routed to your child's school office and you will be contacted with next steps.
- If you have already registered a student for this school year and need to register additional students, please log in to your Parent Portal account (More > Online Registration) to update your registration.
Things to know before you begin
- The registration process takes approximately 20 minutes.
- Applications can be saved and reopened at a later time.
- Information needing review or that is missing displays in yellow.
- Required information display with a red asterisk.
- When updating students who are not attending an ISD 728 school, please update only the required areas in order to continue and submit the household application.
- If your primary residence is not located within the ISD 728 boundaries, you will need to follow the open enrollment process.
Please gather the following before you begin
- Household Information -- address and phone numbers
- Parent Information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Emergency Contact -- addresses and phone numbers.
- Student Information -- demographic and health information
- New Registrations may also upload the following, or provide to the school office prior to starting school:
- Two proofs of residency, such as a utility bill, signed rental agreement, deed, etc.
- Copy of Kindergartener’s birth certificate or immigration documentation
- Pupil Immunization Record Form
Please Note: Students who are experiencing homelessness will be enrolled in school while the district works with the family to obtain the required forms.