How Do I Register My Child?
Online registration is available for new Kindergarten student enrollments via our Campus Parent Portal system.
Please follow the instructions below to begin the online registration for your new Kindergarten student(s).
- Access the Online Registration System to request a personalized registration link be sent to your email address (required).
- Once received, use the link to begin the registration process.
- After submission, your application will be routed to your child's school office and you will be contacted with next steps prior to the school's Kindergarten Information Night.
Already have a Campus Parent Portal Account?
Parents with existing Campus Parent Portal accounts can now register their new student(s) via the portal!
- Log into your account by visiting www.isd728.org/ParentPortal.
- Click Online Registration located on the bottom left navigation.
- Select the School Year and get started!
What do I do if my child will NOT be attending kindergarten in ISD 728?
If you received our notification to register and your child will not be attending an ISD 728 school, please complete the Non-Attendance Form and return to our Welcome Center or child's school. This is essential for helping us determine accurate enrollment numbers to plan effectively for our upcoming school year.
Download the Non-Attendance Form »
Following the Online Registration, what do I need to complete my child's enrollment?
When registering for kindergarten, there are several additional forms or documents that may be requested when the school contacts you.
Use this checklist below to ensure you have all of the necessary, and fully-completed, paperwork and forms to begin the journey of learning in ISD 728.
- Parent and/or guardian photo identification
- Student Transportation Information Form
- Early Childhood Screening verification if not screened in ISD 728
- Two proofs of residency, such as a utility bill, signed rental agreement, deed, etc. (if not uploaded in the Online Registration)
- Photocopy of Kindergartner’s birth certificate or immigration documentation (if not uploaded in the Online Registration)
- Health and Medical Examination Form (if not uploaded in the Online Registration)
- Pupil Immunization Record Form (if not uploaded in the Online Registration) OR a statement of conscientious or medical exemption.