Because Every Learner is Unique.
Online728 is a full-time online K-12 school offered through Minnesota's 8th largest school district, ISD 728. Online728 helps personalize the learning process and provide a much needed alternative to the traditional classroom model. Online728 creates an online learning environment that:
DELIVERS A PERSONALIZED LEARNING APPROACH
- Individualized student learning through the use of digital curriculum and personalized instructor support.
- Instruction that allows students to follow their own pace, plan, and path along their educational journey.
- High-quality curriculum aligned to Minnesota academic standards.
PROVIDES A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- Access to curriculum 24:7 through Schoology.
- Flexibility in their personal and academic schedules.
- Ability to connect with teachers during online office hours.
- Access to in-person support that can be scheduled with the online teacher.
OFFERS INSTRUCTIONAL & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Instructors are licensed ISD 728 teachers and have received specialized training to assess and communicate effectively in an online environment.
- Google Meetings will be utilized for personalized questions or full class instruction.
- All students receive a Chromebook with access to ISD 728 technical support.
U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona, announced Tuesday, September 21, 2021, Twin Lakes Elementary School in Elk River had been named a 2021 National Blue Ribbon School.
Provide feedback and a student perspective to the Superintendent about district-wide topics, possible systemic changes, and ways to best fulfill the District’s mission, vision and strategic plan.
We are looking forward to a more typical start to the 2021-2022 school year and are excited to have our students and families back in our buildings. We also welcome our former and new Online728 students and families to the 2021-2022 school year.
As the start of the school year approaches, we at ISD 728 are here to inform you of some continuing updates as we prepare for the 2021-2022 school year.