Because Every Learner is Unique.
Online728 is a full-time online K-12 school offered through Minnesota's 8th largest school district, ISD 728. Online728 helps personalize the learning process and provide a much needed alternative to the traditional classroom model. Online728 creates an online learning environment that:
DELIVERS A PERSONALIZED LEARNING APPROACH
- Individualized student learning through the use of digital curriculum and personalized instructor support.
- Instruction that allows students to follow their own pace, plan, and path along their educational journey.
- High-quality curriculum aligned to Minnesota academic standards.
PROVIDES A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- Access to curriculum 24:7 through Schoology.
- Flexibility in their personal and academic schedules.
- Ability to connect with teachers during online office hours.
- Access to in-person support that can be scheduled with the online teacher.
OFFERS INSTRUCTIONAL & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Instructors are licensed ISD 728 teachers and have received specialized training to assess and communicate effectively in an online environment.
- Google Meetings will be utilized for personalized questions or full class instruction.
- All students receive a Chromebook with access to ISD 728 technical support.
ISD 728 has identified a staggered release system, also known as a modified dismissal, as one new option to utilize when winter weather arrives after students are on campus and conditions warrant additional (or, longer) travel time.
ISD 728 is seeking interested stakeholders to serve on the Core Planning Team
The ISD 728 School Board held its organizational meeting for 2023 on Monday, January 9, laying out its lineup of officers and leadership for the year.