Payment & Prices
ISD 728 offers a great FREE online tool to pay for meals called PayPAMS, a Parent Account Management System. PayPAMS is a secure, fast and friendly way for parents to check and pre-pay school meal account balances online or on the phone with a credit card or electronic check from the comfort of your home or office.
With PayPams you can:
- Make payments
- View meal account balances
- View cafeteria purchases
- View payment history
- Setup automatic payment plans
- Receive email notifications when your student’s lunch account balance is low
- Monitor your child’s daily purchases activity
- Payments are FREE
Setting up your personal account is as easy:
- Visit the PayPAMS website or call to register.
- Establish your user information and password.
- Add your students to your account using information from the school district's PAMS welcome letter that you received in the mail in August. This states your children's student number and meal account PIN. If you have misplaced the letter, contact us for assistance or ask your children for their PIN.
- Either make a payment or set up payment preferences for future payments.
If you need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, General Manager of Food Service or call 763-241-3409.
PayPams is Mobile!
The PayPAMS App is FREE. Why not try it out today!