2023-2024 School Year
Get Ready for the Bus 2023-2024
How to fill out the Student Transportation Form:
- Parent/Guardian login to Campus Parent Portal
- Select 'Message Center' (left-hand menu)
- Select 'Surveys' (main menu)
- Complete Survey (complete one form per student)
- - - - -
To ensure a smooth transition this fall, we are asking currently enrolled families to indicate their transportation plans for the 2023-2024 school year, by completing a 23-24 Student Transportation Information Form to update District information.
This process will not change Bus Riding Eligibility for students but will require parents/families of students in grades K-12 to declare how their student(s) will get to and from school.
If the form does not indicate a bus is needed, or a form is not received by June 30, 2023, students may not receive a bus assignment to start the 2023-2024 school year.
Is your student a new enrollment for the 2023-2024 School Year?
After you have completed the online enrollment process, your application will be routed to your child's school office and you will be contacted with next steps. Once your application has made it through all steps and the school has reached out to you, please watch your email for an important link with details regarding your Campus Parent Portal account. This email is needed to provide you with details to login and complete the Student Transportation Information form.
Will your student(s) attend the Discovery Learning Preschool program?
Please visit Discovery Learning Preschool for details regarding transportation, including opportunities and associated fees. Transportation information is collected directly through Discovery Learning program and is not available through Campus Parent Portal. .
Transportation Forms Open as Follows:
- April 11: Incoming Kindergarten Students
- April 17: Rogers Elementary and Salk Middle School (due to Magnet Students)
- April 24: Middle Schools (except Salk Middle)
- May 1: High Schools
- May 8: Elementary Schools (except Rogers Elementary)
- Elementary Students: District policy allows transportation to and from daycare sites. The address of the daycare must be within the District boundary and attendance areas of the school the student is assigned and not located in the walk zone. The pick-up and drop-off addresses may be different from each other but they must remain consistent five days per week. For this reason, only one morning and one afternoon stop is permitted.
- Middle School Students: Students in Grades 6, 7 & 8 will see the pick-up and drop-off location will automatically revert to the home address for the 2022-2023 school year.
- High School Students: For students who will be in Grades 11 & 12 next year and need transportation, a parent or guardian must request bus transportation using this process for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Magnet Enrolled Students: Students who are open-enrolled or are attending Rogers Elementary and Salk Middle School through Northwest Suburban Integration School District (NWSISD) and reside in one of the six school districts (outside of ISD728), are eligible for transportation through NWSISD. Please complete a bus transportation request through Campus Parent Portal to secure your transportation for the upcoming school year (2023-24).