ERHS Forms & Information
Grades 10-12: Your Chromebook will be available during Open House in your Advisory classroom.
9th Grade AND New Students: Chromebooks will be distributed in the Media Center/ChromeDepot AFTER you have done all of the above. Please remember to bring a completed and signed Chromebook User Agreement (PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNATURE REQUIRED)
Letter Jacket Order
Senior Pictures and Grad Ads
- Senior Yearbook Pictures need to be submitted by November 8, 2018. They can be uploaded HERE. Please make sure to upload at least a 2x3 portrait at 300 dpi.
- Senior Grad Ads are $30 and need to be ordered by Nobember 20, 2018 through Jostens. GRAD AD ORDER
Online Payment Instructions
As a general rule, there isn't a supply list that all students can follow as supplies are quite class specific; however, we at ERHS can offer you a few guidelines:
- Every student will need a pen or pencil and notebook paper (spiral bound, for example) everyday;
- Upper level math courses will use a graphing calculator (such as the TI-84), while Algebra students can use any standard model (such as the TI-34).
- See Calculator Agreement Form (below) for more information about the Rent-to-Own Calculator Program
- ERHS Parking Permit Applications are ONLINE for 2018-2019. Permits will be issued after we receive a complete application (paper copies may be picked up in the office). Students will need to have their permits displayed in the vehicles starting Sept. 17, 2018.