Rogers High School
2021-2022 Parking Permits
It is a two-step process to complete the purchase of a student parking permit.
✔ Complete the purchase in the School Store.
✔ Enter the student's vehicle information on the web form found on your email receipt.
STEP ONE- To purchase the student parking permit within Campus Portal
- Sign in to Campus Parent Portal
- Open the Portal menu by clicking on the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
- Choose the School Store option.
- Select the student's school store.
- Choose Parking Permits for the student Recipient and Add to the cart. Repeat this for each eligible student that needs a parking permit.
- Choose My Cart and select your Payment Method. If no Payment Method is available, choose Add Payment Method. Submit payment at the bottom to complete your purchase
- You will then receive an email receipt titled Payment Receipt Success. The webform link to enter the student's vehicle information is located about halfway down within the body of the email.
STEP TWO- Complete the registration of student vehicle
- Locate the webform link about halfway down within the body of the email receipt.
- Enter the vehicle information for each child who will be purchasing a permit.
When both of these steps have are complete, students may pick up their parking permit at Open House on Wednesday, September 1st, 5:00 - 8:00 p.m. After school begins, permits are available to pick up before the first bell and during lunch in the commons at the field house entrance.
One permit per student. RHS will issue one permit to each student who completes the payment and web form. Whether early/ late arrival, PSEO, or part-time, the parking permit fee is $90.00.
Parking is available in the main lot, RHS Performing Arts Center, and the student section of the RMS lot. Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis. Students who park in the school lots must display a valid parking permit. Vehicles not displaying a valid parking permit may receive an RHS Parking Violation and a possible fine.
A daily parking pass is available for $5.00 near the main entrance.
* Parking Permits are not available for pick up outside of these hours before school begins.
* Sophomores must possess a valid driver's license to purchase a parking permit.
* Rogers High School reserves the right to close sales due to parking lots at full capacity.
Click HERE for step-by-step instructions.