ISD 728 Campus Guidance for Football Games
The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) guidelines limit attendance to 250 spectators at football games. Tickets will be distributed through the teams and not available for the public to purchase. Only pass list spectators and predetermined essential personnel are permitted on campuses.
Please do not come to the stadium if you do not have a ticket. Similarly, please do not drop off students at the school for games if they do not have tickets. This direction applies to both home and away contests. Spectators will only be admitted if their name is on the pass list. At the ticket gate, all spectators will be required to show a picture ID prior to purchase and/or entering the stadium.
For those with tickets, ISD 728 requires that spectators follow MDH and CDC Guidelines, which include:
- Wearing a mask when going into, walking around and exiting the facility. When seated in the stands, fans may take off their masks.
- Having immediate families/households sit together. There can be no intermixing of families/households.
- Maintaining a six-foot social distance between those around you.
- Not conducting after event meetings or gatherings with the athletes or each other. All spectators should clear the facility prior to the teams exiting the facility.
- Not allowing spectators without tickets to congregate on school property (i.e. tailgate, watch from behind fences, etc.) before, during or after an event.
Note: There are no concessions for the 2020 football season at any facility.
To minimize the health and safety risk to the community, staff, and students, ISD 728 has closed high school campuses on the evenings of home football games - including all areas surrounding stadiums and parking lots from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Building administration and local law enforcement will continue to collaborate to maintain a safe environment.
High School athletes benefit from school and community support. Please show your support by viewing games through the ISD 728 Live Stream Hub. Live stream channels are located at www.isd728.org/livestream.
For more information about the guidance and requirements, please visit:
Please help us with these efforts so our students have the best possible chance for success.