ISD 728 Grab n' Go Meals
ISD 728 will continue to offer Grab n’ Go Style meals for all families to drive through and/or pick-up curbside on the dates indicated on this calendar. Meals are being provided at no cost to families, for each child age 18 and under.
The Grab n’ Go style meal will provide lunch for the current day and breakfast for the following day.
- Pick up will continue to be from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Pick up breakfast and/or lunch.
- 1 breakfast and 1 lunch is available for each child.
- Meals will be placed on carts for families to take while in their car.
- Meals cannot be consumed on-site.
- Meals are pre-packaged to facilitate efficient pick-up with minimal exposure.
- Meals are designed for pick-up only through curbside delivery at this time.
- The following items are not available: infant formula, baby food, or other personal care items such as diapers, toiletries, etc.
PICK UP LOCATIONS
Pick up will be from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the following sites:
- Lincoln Elementary School
600 School Street, Elk River, MN 55330
- Zimmerman Elementary School
25959 4th Street West, Zimmerman, MN 55398
Door 1 (flagpole entrance)
- Prairie View Elementary/Middle School
12220 80th Street NE, Otsego, MN 55330
- Rogers High School
21000 141st Avenue, Rogers, MN 55374
Students can go to any of the above-mentioned locations regardless of the school they currently attend to pick up meals.
If your child requires specific dietary needs or you have additional questions, please contact Michelle Jones, Food Service Manager, via email email@example.com or by phone at (763) 241-3409.